Research Focus 2007
LSR focuses on building computing capability for three main applications, namely,
- Engineering Design
Geoscience is about monitoring and understanding our global environment, in order to ensure our well-being. The applications of geoscience can be divided into 4 areas, namely,
These have high impact on human health and well-being, economy, and, environment protection.
MEMS, Sensors, Hard drive
CFD, FEM, grid computing, parallel computing
Organic solarcell, nano-particles
- CNT added baseball bat, strengthens composite structures to allow for bigger sweet spots and maximum performance along the entire length
- Nanotechnology enhanced Hockey sticks, new composite, 60-70% better impact resistant, durability, reacted Hybrid carbon nanotube epoxy matrix
- Prototype Comp NT golf shaft, carbon nanotubes in resin system, improve strength, the longest, straightest, most consistent drives
- Golf ball with reduced hooks and slices, energy transfer from the club head to the ball is more efficient, NDMX technology?
- Nano enhanced bikes, CNT for make stronger, lighter components
- Nanowax improves ski's glide, high gliding and good sticking properties, nanoparticles organize themselves on surfaces automatically
- Golf driver made of Titanium fullerenes, more resistance to bending and increased flight distance
- Tennis racquets with CNT, increased power and a newfound enjoyment of the game
- Nanoshaft (golf), Nano Composite
- TankGuard : Aquarium algae growth slowing, preventing algae from bonding to the glass
- Nano Green Technology, Inc., cleaning process solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display (FPD), and data storage disk drive (DSDD)—to remove nano particles—ionic, organic, or metallic
- Nanotol (r) cleaer and sealer
Submitted by Benj on November 16, 2006 - 16:41. Category tags: B2B Product | B2C Product | Cleaning
Nanotol (r) is a high tech nano polymer developed by Ewabo-Chemie Gmbh & co. KG in Germany. It is a high quality cleaning and sealing system. Water and dirt will not stick to a nanotol (r) coated surface.
» login or register to post comments | Edit this entry Altimate EnviroCare Services Pte. Ltd. Submitted by Benj on November 11, 2006 - 12:09. Category tags: Companies and Institutions | Cleaning | Products and applications | Singapore
Altimate EnviroCare distributes photo-catalysts, ion exchange liquid based compounds that can be applied onto almost all surfaces for self-cleaning, deodorising, bactericidal, super-hydrophilic etc requirements via spray gun or roller painting methods. The main ingredient of the ENVIROCARE range of products is the nano sized Titanium Dioxide (Ti02), which is capable of killing nanoscopic viruses in a short period of time, preventing mutation.
» login or register to post comments | Edit this entry MCH Nano Solutions Submitted by Benj on November 9, 2006 - 15:52. Category tags: Companies and Institutions | Cleaning | Products and applications | Canada | Ontario | Mississauga
MCH NANO SOLUTIONS is a Canadian company focusing its efforts in utilizing top patented nanotechnology products for our ever-changing planet, making the world a better, healthier and safer place to live.
» login or register to post comments | Edit this entry Nanopac Australia Submitted by Benj on November 1, 2006 - 12:21. Category tags: Companies and Institutions | Cleaning | Australia | New South Wales
Nanopac Australia is an environmental engineering company that was incorporated in March 2005. Nanopac manufactures, markets and distribute a comprehensive range of environmentally friendly surface treatment solutions that are based on the latest nano photo-catalyst technology. We are an international organisation with distribution outlets in USA, Europe and SE Asia and NE Asia.
» login or register to post comments | Edit this entry nanoCotz ™ Submitted by Benj on September 28, 2006 - 22:15. Category tags: B2C Product | Cleaning
Nano Coatings for home care: nanoCotz . Our coatings, based on this innovative technology are water and dirt repelling, and helps to minimize the tarnishing and corrosion of your household appliances. nanoCotz can also possibly minimize the growth of mildew and algae on the walls or pools.
» login or register to post comments | Edit this entry Ai-Nano Sdn. Bhd. Submitted by Benj on September 28, 2006 - 21:55. Category tags: Companies and Institutions | Cleaning | Products and applications | Thin films | Malaysia | Selangor
Our product is a Nanotechnology Photocatalyst coating application system. With the Photocatalyst technology and Nanotechnology today, we are able to provide our customers a continuous anti-bacteria, self-cleaning, sterilization and deodorization effect on their coated surfaces with our products with the power of clean energy of nature's ultraviolet (UV) light. Our products are Non-toxic, environmental friendly and manufactured in Japan.
» login or register to post comments | Edit this entry Nanosilver polymer masterbatch Submitted by Benj on September 28, 2006 - 21:18. Category tags: B2B Product | B2C Product | Cleaning
FinePolymer Inc. is producing nano-silver polymer masterbatches which are made from nano-silver powder produced by physical methods(electrical explosion) with highest purity(99.99%). It shows excellent antimicrobial effect over the various kinds of bacteria and fungus without deterioration of color and mechanical properties of final products.
» login or register to post comments | Edit this entry SilvaGard: Antimicrobial silver nanoparticles Submitted by Benj on September 28, 2006 - 20:59. Category tags: B2B Product | Cleaning
We have developed a highly versatile method of applying a long lasting deposit of nanoparticles of silver to surfaces. Silver is highly effective against a broad spectrum of microorganism.
» login or register to post comments | Edit this entry Ecotru: Nanoemulsion disinfection Submitted by Benj on September 28, 2006 - 20:31. Category tags: B2B Product | B2C Product | Cleaning
Ecotru combines the advantages of low toxicity and ease of use, with high potential disinfectant against virus, fungi and bacterias. Potential usage is very broad, including kitchens, bathroom surfaces, hospitals, clinics, medical offices, dental offices, veterinary offices, laboratories, industrial clean rooms, nursing homes, ambulances, hotels, restaurants, schools, airplanes, trains, boats, buses, health spas... (By company Enviro Systems, Incorporated.)
» login or register to post comments | Edit this entry ArsenXnp : Arsenic removal trough nanotechnology Submitted by Benj on September 28, 2006 - 16:21. Category tags: B2B Product | Cleaning
ArsenXnp utilizes the advances in nanotechnology to prevent arsenic contamination.
» login or register to post comments | Edit this entry
- thin film
Quantum level modeling, atomistic modeling
NANOTEC, MTEC, University Labs
- Engineering design - High voltage equipments - applications - timeline - supporting - linking - capacity - Numerical - Mechanics - Thermal - Electric - Piezoelectric - Magnetic - Fluid - Atomistic model - quantum (DFT) - plane wave - localized orbital - MD - classical - QMMM - QSAR - Information integration - Computing resources